ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!


Friday, May 13, 2016

LIQUID SKY - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (NEW LINK!!!)







LIQUID SKY - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Slava Tsukerman (1982) (LINK UPDATED!)




This soundtrack is every bit as bizarre as its seminal art house sci-fi 80s cult classic film!


1. Noon
2. Alien's Theme 1
3. Night Club 1
4. Jimmy's Theme
5. Margaret's Childhood
6. The Way The Alien Kills
7. Me And My Rhythm Box
8. Night Club 2
9. Sunset
10. Margaret's Apartment
11. Katherine In The Club
12. Afternoon
13. Wordplay
14. Night Club 3
15. Fashion Show
16. Seduction Of Vincent
17. Margaret's Apartment 2
18. Alien's Theme 2
19. Bonus - "Rhythm Box" (International Deejay Gigolos)


zip file: 84.71 MB
320 kbps



"Delicious, delicious! Oh, how boring." (NEW LINK: 5/13/2016)




Enjoy! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great movie Awesome soundtrack.
"And they call me beautiful, and I kill with my c*nt" lol

Thanx For Sharing.

jerome green said...

Hi RabidHummingbird,

I saw this in Wax Poetics #32, and thought I should take a listen. Fantastic, eerie, and unbelievable! Thank you so much for posting this.

Peace, Jerome

RabidHummingbird said...

no problem, friend! I agree - this is an incredible score! if you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it! It is easily just as great as the music. :o)

Marko-V said...

Hell yes! This is a real find. It is sad that your blog is down. I just discovered this with a lot of interesting stuff. Thanks.

Morbus said...

Wow, the link is still working! :D

Thanks a lot!

petar son said...

Thank you for your post.Much thanks again.

virgin vapors