Thursday, March 27, 2008

SESAME STREET FEVER / SESAME DISCO!






SESAME STREET FEVER (1978)




This is a really fun album! Check it out, because it is guaranteed to put a huge grin on your face! Especially the first and last songs! This is one of the better kids' show disco albums out there... (of which there are more than you would think). Love it or hate it, you'll still probably make it to the end pretty easily. I like this album a lot, in a Mystery Science Theater 3000 sort of way... There isn't a moment you can't make fun of.


Also note, this one sports the vocal talents of disco-boogie legend, Robin Gibb! Hoooyeah!



1. C Is For Cookie
2. Doin' The Pigeon
3. Has Anybody Seen My Dog
4. Rubber Duckie
5. Sesame Street Fever
6. Trash



128 Bitrate



"Cookies! Get your sweet sweet cookies! Singing and dancing cookies!"



*** I don't remember where I picked this album up from. But it was definitely a music blog. So if you think this might have come from you, let me know so I can give you your due props!








**** ADDED BONUS!!! The companion piece, which I do like just a little bit more, because the production values are a lot higher, and the songs are cooler. Also, Kermit the frog REALLY classes the joint up with an awesome version of 'Bein' Green'.







SESAME DISCO (1979)



1. The Happiest Street In The World
2. Bein' Green
3. Me Lost Me Cookie At The Disco
4. Sing
5. Disco Frog
6. What Makes Music
7. The Happiest Street In The World (Reprise)
8. Doin' The Trash



160 Bitrate



"On a lilypad, all dressed in white, he appears there!"





.

2 comments:

jerome green said...

Hi RabidHummingbird,

Thank you so much! I have the C Is For Cookie vinyl 12" and I love it.

Peace, Jerome

Rabid Hummingbird said...

that is awesome! I am actually quite jealous! Not that I should actually admit that, but LOL... I am.

thanks so much for checking out my page!

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!