Sunday, March 2, 2008

MAKYO - "Shringara"






MAYKO - "Shringara" (1998)



One of the absolute best ambient tribal dub albums I have ever heard. I saw this in a record store one day and was familiar with the Makyo track which opens the Planet Dog "Feed Your Head, Volume 2" compilation, which I posted in my previous post - so I thought I would give it a whirl. And boy, am I glad I did. This album is sure to take your mind, body and spirit on a journey you will not soon forget! Amazing, beautiful, chilling, hypnotic and supurb in every aspect of the word. Put this album on to fall asleep to, and you're going to be in for some pleasant dreams!

My favorite songs on this album are: 'Chandan', 'Shringara', 'A Curious Yellow...' and 'Shanti Shanti'.



1. The Third Gate Of Dreams
2. Devadasi (Kif Mix)
3. Chandan
4. Drupak
5. Shringara (alaap, gat, dub, om)
6. A Curious Yellow...
7. The Second Gate Of Dreams
8. Shanti Shanti




256 Bitrate




"I woke up, inside of a dream."



.

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!