Sunday, March 23, 2008

BLUE PLANET CORPORATION - "Overbloody Flood"






BLUE PLANET CORPORATION - "Overbloody Flood" (1993)




The very 1st release from one of my favorites, Blue Planet Corporation! Released in 1993 on the Underground French-Kommunication label, this is a really neat trance EP that makes me feel like I'm in a spacesuit, moving through the cosmos - cut off from outside contacts and flipping around in constant backwards circles. Lift-off in 3, 2, 1....



1. Overbloody Flood
2. Midian
3. Genetic



192 Bitrate



Receive your interstellar transmission HERE!


.

2 comments:

jerome green said...

Hi RabidHummingbird,

Thank you for the real underground.

Peace, Jerome

Rabid Hummingbird said...

hey jerome, no problem!! I do apologize for the semi-crappy quality of these tracks. I am searching for a better version and will post it ASAP!

thank YOU for checking out the page! :o)

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!