Sunday, March 30, 2008

THE GOONIES - Read-A-Long!






THE GOONIES - Read-A-Long (1986)



Hehehe... that picture always puts a sick joke in my head...

Oh man, I probably listened to this album as much as I watched the movie as a kid! I was all about the Goonies! Heck, I'm still all about the Goonies - I won't lie!

This is the story of how the Goonies saved the Goondocks, as narrated by Chunk!


This is really funny as an adult. And if you've seen the movie a million times, which I'm sure you have, then you will probably laugh when Chunk mispronounces Data's name (which is literally every single time). Wasn't he a part of the movie? Didn't he know that he was saying the name wrong over and over again? Or did his opinion not even matter? I guess he should be lucky that he was even on the album, because over half of the voices are obviously different people than from the film. OH well, this is still tons of fun, and is like a retro mushroom-slap to the face! It even includes the entire read-along booklet!




You'll know that it's time to turn the page when you hear the chimes ring, like THIS!





.

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!