Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A LEAD-IN TO THE PSYCHOPATHIC....





Greets, Peeps!

I have been racking my brain trying to find something to tie in my next few posts nicely, but I am having no luck... so I am just going to do it.

I am going to post some really wacky retro kids' stuff, to soothe the psychotic inner child in me (and hopefully some of you too).

Don't worry, I haven't turned into a children's blog - In a weird way, these will fit the trippy/psychedelic theme that my page has got going (for the most part).

So you will be seeing some rather off-kilter posts every once in a while, but when you do youshould check them out. There's a reason I put it on here!

That's about it for now my good peeps - back to the albums for your listening pleasure.


---RABID




.

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!