Wednesday, March 20, 2019

TROMEO & JULIET - Expanded Motion Picture Soundtrack

HOWDY, HUMMERS! I've been so busy updating my electronic music posts that I nearly forgot to share with you this bad boy, which I put together a few months back. I know I have already posted the official CD soundtrack to Troma's wacky classic Shakespearean parody, Tromeo & Juliet, but over the years (decades), I was somewhat let down by the fact that some of my favorite songs from the movie were nowhere to be found on the OST. Well, now that has been remedied, as this has virtually every song featured in the movie, with the sole exception of the female vocal of "Shall We Gather At The River," because the singer was uncredited in the film's credits. But we now have a soundtrack that does the movie justice, and fans of the movie will no doubt recognize most of the new songs. I hope this makes someone out there happy. If it does, feel free to leave a comment!




TROMEO & JULIET - Expanded Motion Picture Soundtrack (1996)


01. Bob Mithoff: Troma Logo Leader
02. Thorn: Martyr
03. Willie Wisely Trio: So Alone
04. Booterella feat. Jane Jensen: Monster Island
05. Susan Voelz: Red River Waltz Overture
06. Tim Gallaher: That We Could Fly
07. The Icons: Sunday
08. Motorhead: Sacrifice
09. Brujeria: La Migra (Cruza La Frontera II)
10. Supernova: Math
11. Ass Ponys: Mr. Superlove
12. Jane Jensen & Craig Kaften: More Than I Can
13. The Meatmen: Pope On A Rope
14. New Duncan Imperials: Gizzards, Scrapple, And Tripe
15. The Wesley Willis Fiasco: Drink That Whiskey
16. 9353: 20th Century Sex Plague
17. Willie Wisely Trio: Cannot Love You Enough
18. The Icons: Walking Naked
19. The Meatmen: Some Like It Cold
20. Unsane: Alleged
21. Superchunk: Hyper Enough
22. Sublime: I Am A Romeo
23. Willie Wisely: Tromeo & Juliet Theme
24. Valentine Miele & Stephen Blackehart: The Capulet Song
25. Willie Wisely: TV Show Theme
26. Willie Wisely, Sean Gunn, Valentine Miele & Patrick Connor: Yes, We'll Gather At The River



zip file: 194.84 MB
bitrate: VBR kbps




Get it HERE





:o)

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!