ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!


Thursday, November 13, 2008

GUSGUS - "This Is Normal" Singles (Update)






Here's what I have for the singles from GusGus' "This Is Normal" album from 1999. Fantabulous!
























*** New! Added today!

GUSGUS - "Instrumental Mixes" (1999)



**Thanks to President Bongo, head honcho in GG land, for posting this one on the gusgus.com message board! I have looked everywhere for this for 9 years! I'm one happy hummingbird.



1. Ladyshave
2. Teenage Sensation
3. Starlovers
4. Superhuman
5. Bambi
6. Snoozer
7. Blue Mug
8. Acid Milk



192 kbps




Get normalized HERE!


























GUSGUS - "Ladyshave" (1999)




1. Ladyshave
2. Ladyshave (Roy Davis Jr.'s Lady Soul Remix)
3. Ladyshave (Tim "Love" Lee's Fully Bearded Mix)
4. Love vs Hate
5. Purple (Sasha Midnight in Reykjavik)
6. Ladyshave (Old School Lego Mix)
7. Ladyshave (Biggi's Megatron Man Mix)
8. Ladypunk


**Thanks to Juan for tracks 6-8!



VBR kbps




"Between my ears there is fog now."


























GUSGUS - "Starlovers 1" (1999)




1. Starlovers (Edit)
2. Starlovers (Red Snapper Mix)
3. Starlovers (Freddy Fresh Mix)



320 kbps




"You are in love with something that will tell you who you are."

























GUSGUS - "Starlovers 2" (1999)



1. Starlovers (Edit)
2. Starlovers (House of 909 Mix)
3. Starlovers (Megatron Man Got Together Mix)



320 kbps




"Love, God and affection"

























GUSGUS - "V.I.P. (Very Important People) # 1" (1999)



1. V.I.P. (Radio Edit)
2. V.I.P. (Masters At Work Vocal Mix)
3. V.I.P. (Francois K. Vocal Edit)



320 kbps




"Your code will change, we're out of range"

























GUSGUS - "V.I.P. #2" (1999)




1. V.I.P. (Radio Edit)
2. V.I.P. (Heller and Farley Fire Island Dub)
3. V.I.P. (Ron Trent Remix)



320 kbps




"I don't care if the scene is spoiling"







.

No comments: