Sunday, February 17, 2008

"ROXANNA" (Soundtrack)






THE PINK DELICATES - "Roxanna" (2002)



Not only the best Seduction Cinema score out there, but one of the coolest film scores I have ever heard. I don't want to build it up too much by saying that though... it just really fit my tastes in music! Trippy, psychedelic instrumental rock that stands on its own as a really good album! The Pink Delicates are: Kevin Neblung on guitar and bass, and John Fedele on drums and organ.

The movie, starring Misty Mundae, Josh Robinson (Blood For The Muse), Syn DeVil, and Darian Caine, is another dark'n'stark sexy remake of the ultra-erotic softcore 1970 grindhouse classic from Nick Philips.



1. Roxanna Theme
2. Fix
3. Falling
4. Twist Turn
5. Alone
6. My End



192 bitrate



"Has your dick gotten that bored that I have to f*ck this chick?"




.

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!