Sunday, June 26, 2016

MY GIRL / MY GIRL 2 - Original Motion Picture Soundtracks





MY GIRL / MY GIRL 2 - Original Motion Picture Soundtracks



Since I'm starting up another wave of soundtacks, I figured these were essential, as both the movies and the soundtrack albums were deeply essential to my childhood. I had a minor obsession with these films when they came out (I was 11 years old when the first film was released, and it really hit me hard). I also fell madly in love with actress Anna Chlumsky, and I was so sure in my 5th grader brain that I would someday grow up to marry her, and have her be Mrs. Anna Hummingbird. Ah, young crushes. But I digress.

These soundtracks are excellent, and a total time capsule of  the late 60s - early/mid 70s.






MY GIRL - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (1991)




01. The Temptations: My GIrl
02. Spiral Starecase: More Today Than Yesterday
03. Sly & The Family Stone: Hot Fun In The Summertime
04. The 5th Dimension: Wedding Bell Blues
05. Manfred Mann: Do Wah Diddy
06. Todd Rundgren: I Saw The Light
07. The Rascals: Good Lovin'
08. Creedence Clearwater Revival: Bad Moon Rising
09. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes: If You Don't Know Me By Now
10. The Flamingos: I Only Have Eyes For You
11. Chicago: Saturday In The Park
12. James Newton Howard: My Girl (Theme)


zip file: 80.41 MB
320 kbps




Get it HERE!








MY GIRL 2 - Music From The Motion Picture (1994)




01. Crosby, Stills, Nash And Young: Our House
02. Johnny Rivers: Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu
03. The Supremes: Baby Love
04. Jackson Browne: Doctor My Eyes
05. Steve Miller Band: Swingtown
06. Elton John: Bennie And The Jets
07. Elton John: Tiny Dancer
08. Rick Price: Walk Away Renee
09. Rod Stewart: Reson To Believe
10. The Beach Boys: Don't Worry, Baby
11. The Temptations: My Girl
12. Cliff Eidelman: Orchestral Suite From My Girl 2


zip file: 78.17 MB
VBR kbps




Get it HERE!





:o) Enjoy!

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!