Saturday, November 8, 2008

JONDI & SPESH - "Sky City"






JONDI & SPESH - "Sky City" (1999)




This single takes me back to the days right after high school, when I was living in Longmont, CO and going to raves on a nightly basis. Wow. Those were some crazy times! I had some friends that I would drive out into the middle of nowhere with, park on the side of the road, blast some techno music and jam out under the stars. It was awesome! I can't believe that was almost a decade ago!

Anyway, these are some of the songs we would go nuts to. I especially love the 2nd track, "Impenetrable Sayonara". I hope you all enjoy it at least half as much as I did back then.



A. Sky City
B. Impenetrable Sayonara



VBR kbps




Click HERE to fly into the Sky.



.

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!