Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CHICKS ON SPEED - "Chix-52"






CHICKS ON SPEED - "Chix-52" EP (2000)



You might have noticed that I have moved both of my B-52's posts to the top of the blog again. Usually this is something I would have done for the simple reason that I am a borderline fanatic, but really I wanted it to tie in nicely with this simply AWESOME single from Chicks On Speed, which just happens to contain 3 really unique and interesting covers of 3 of my very favorite songs by the B's! Although, really, I could say that they are all my favorite...

This is really artsy technopop from Germany that quite often finds its way into my ears! If you like this, you should check out more albums from Chicks On Speed!



1. Give Me Back My Man
2. Strobelight
3. Song For A Future Generation
4. The Chixmachine
**BONUS!!
5. The B-52's: Give Me Back My Man
6. The B-52's: Strobelight
7. The B-52's: Song For A Future Generation



320 Bitrate




"I love computers and hot tamales!"



.

1 comment:

Fantasmi said...

Hi Bird..

thanx For your comments..

Love your blog too..

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!