Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've Got A Fuzzbox And We're Gonna Use It!! - "Bostin' Steve Austin"






WE'VE GOT A FUZZBOX AND WE'RE GONNA USE IT!! - "Bostin' Steve Austin" (1986)
(from vinyl)



I know I talk up a lot of the albums I post, but with this album, please please believe me when I say that this is one of my absolute most favorite albums in the world! Fuzzbox was an all-girl band out of the UK. They began as a super fun punk group and ended up a polished, glampop band. This is their first album, and in my opinion, their best.

A fuzzbox is used for distortion FX on a guitar, and aptly named, these girls do indeed have a fuzzbox and they are not afraid to use it! Every song on this album is pure gold - you owe it to yourself to check it out!

Taken from my own pristine vinyl, allow me to introduce the gals - Magz, Jo, Tina and Vic!



A1. Love Is The Slug
A2. Wait And See
A3. Jackie
A4. Spirit In The Sky
A5. XX Sex
A6. Alive
B1. What's The Point
B2. You Got Me
B3. Hollow Girl
B4. Console Me
B5. Rules And Regulations
B6. Preconceptions



160 kbps




"After all I stood from you, is this the way you treat me now?"




.

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!