Friday, July 5, 2019

ZERO - RAVEnous (1992)

Hey, birdies! I am presenting to you an album that is special to me personally: this is the very first full-on techno album I ever listened to, back in 1992 (I was 12 years old), while on a Baptist church youth rally bus, of all places. This album literally changed my musical perspective and opened up so many doors for me in the future. Immediately, I went from Paula Abdul, MC Hammer and New Kids On The Block to a steady electronic audio diet; the full, lush tree that is my love for electronic music rooted itself right then and there and began to sprout overnight.

Sure it's somewhat dated now, but I still jam this album from time to time. It goes through the entire rigmarole of early 90s techno without ever becoming too cheesy or full of itself. Some of it actually reminds me of early Lords Of Acid - except with a sprinkling of Christian influence, via a couple of audio samples towards the end, but it never gets preachy or heavy-handed; it's more about opening oneself up to love and spreading it around, and hey, what's wrong with a message like that? Especially these days.




ZERO - RAVEnous (1992)


01. Zero Theme (124 bpm)
02. NXD3 (128 bpm)
03. Real Thing (128 bpm)
04. Zerox (130 bpm)
05. 2 The Rhythm (131 bpm)
06. Hexadecibel (128 bpm)
07. MindBodySoul (129 bpm)
08. Testament (128 bpm)
09. 4 On The Floor Remix (128 bpm)
10. 2 The Rhythm (Remix 1) (131 bpm)
11. 2 The Rhythm (Remix 2) (131 bpm)



zip file: 97.85 MB
bit rate: 320 kbps




Get it HERE!






Enjoy! :o)

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!