Tuesday, April 9, 2019

LEOPALDON - 電人EP (Denjin EP)

ご挨拶、鳥の仲間たち! I am one happy hummingbird! This is a 12" release for which I have been searching for 21 years. My wait is finally over, and I am sharing it with you! 😎

This 12" release by underground nerdcore techno producers, Leopaldon, was their only release on one of my favorite Japanese electronic labels, Neuro Net Recordings (1995-2002). NNR's roster consisted of extremely eclectic, multi-style techno artists whose music ranged from hard house, techno, jungle, drum 'n' bass, hardcore/gabber to ambient, downtempo, trip hop and even synth pop! This release fit in quite nicely amongst the quirky, raw, underground vibes that the label had to offer.




LEOPALDON - 電人EP (Denjin EP) (1998)


01. 電人ザボーガー、ゴォォ! (Denjin Zaborger, Go!)
02. ん~マドモアゼル (~~Mademoiselle)
03. Match Deeeeath!!
04. Midnight Dancer



zip file: 56.85 MB
bitrate: 320 kbps




Get it HERE






:o) Enjoy!

No comments:

ATTENTION - THE BIRD IS BACK!!!!